HM Conditions for Out of Storage Requests
1. Confirmation of Reqested Date: Huntsville Marine upon receiving your date for out of storage request, Huntsville Marine will confirm by email your time and date request and our available schedule to match your request. If we do not hear otherwise this is then your scheduled out of storage date and time. Units not picked up will be subject to additional charges for storage, dockage, re-cleaning or additional service time.. Please take into account possible high water conditions in May when scheduling your requested date. Any boat or motor not picked up within two (2) weeks of the scheduled date will be placed back into storage and not available till the later stages of June.
2. Minimum of Three Weeks Notice: Please note that as always a minimum of three (3 weeks) notification is required for Out of Storage Requests. Huntsville Marine reserves the right to restrict available scheduling due to inclement weather and high water conditions.
3. Scheduled Date Not a Guarantee: Huntsville Marine will do its best to meet your requests for the date and AM or PM. We have a limited number of slips that can be used at any one time for boats ready for pickup. We continue to have problems with storage customers coming weeks after their storage boat was scheduled for pickup. If conditions here at the marina warrant a delay (noramlly weather or parts availability) in scheduling you will be notified by email of the potential delay.
4. Call Ahead: All customers should contact the marina on the day of scheduled pickup before arriving to reduce any delays and allow for movement of the boat or motor by staff to a suitable location. Not all boats are stored on the main Highway 60 property at all times.
5. Addition Scheduling Required for Delivery: Those requiring boat delivery to a launch ramp must note so on this form and further scheduling is required. On weekends in May particularly, Huntsville Marine experiences delays at launch ramps as a number of persons are utilizing these ramps. Patience is required for those with afternoon deliveries due to potential delays to our delivery staff in the AM.
6. All Accounts Must Be Current: All accounts must be paid in full prior to pick up or delivery. Boats will not be deliverd if monies are owing. All spring service work must be apid in full prior to launch.
7. Drive Your Boat: Boaters are advised to operate their boats for a minimum of two (2) to three (3) hours on the day of pickup or at least very shortly thereafter to make sure their batteries remain fully charged. A battery coming out of storage will normally not hold a charge longer than three (3) weeks when the battery is in good condition. A dead battery after delivery is not the fault of the service department and a charge may be levied for a service call.